domingo, 29 de octubre de 2017

Entry N°6 - Postgraduate Studies

In my near future is kind of hard to obtain a postgraduate course because of economic reasons, mostly them. But if for any reason, I get one of those scholarships to go to foreign countries to study some subject, that would be awesome. I think some government program called “BecasChile” allows you to try and postúlate to get one postgraduate program.

Well, in that case, I’d like to study something related to communications or sociology. I’ve heard that Barcelona has one of the few Internet Research Center in Europe. Inside that place, many professionals like sociologists, anthropologists, journalists, and many other humanism disciplines converge and analyze and break down some of the newest and most striking phenomenon in the modern society like e-sports, social media, flash communications, etc.

I’d like to study at L’idem, a creative arts school in Barcelona. The institute shows how to start making 2d and 3d animations, which is related to video games and social media and also, the institute teaches you skills in graphic design and communications. That last one seems to be the best way to start a postgraduate course since my journalism formation and my interest in developing and study the electronic sports or e-sports subject from a sociologist perspective.


I hope one day to get one scholarship to travel to Barcelona. I’d like to study fulltime for 1 or 2 years duration of the postgraduate course in order to obtain as many new information is posible for me. 

1 comentario:

  1. I hope that you can study in Barcelona!! and of course, is much better study for 1 o 2 years, you can learn a lot of things!

    ResponderEliminar

Entry N°10 - English Language Challenges

To be honest, I enjoyed learning some english using or writing my own blog. It’s an easy way to practice your written and read english. It ...