martes, 3 de octubre de 2017

Entry N°5 - My future job

Honestly, my dream job isn’t related to my current career at this University. Don’t get me wrong, I love journalism, not as a profession, but as craftship. Writing or photographing seems to be a way of expression, creating narratives, telling stories, cover passionate histories, meeting new people every day. All of them seems to be nice, a completely achievable journalist job    


In a very idealistic way, my dream job would be having my own pizza restaurant or foodtruck or streetpost or something like that, mobile so I can travel across the city selling pizza slices and drinks. Like 2 or 3 years ago I started to cooking and trying some dough and tomato sauce recipes, then I just realized that I just liked so much cooking for my friends, family and myself.

Therefore I think if I can truly get that happy feeling each time I cook and also get paid for that, I can really say that is a dream job. 

3 comentarios:

  1. I don't really enjoy cooking, but that job sounds amazing. Eating pizza while traveling!
    I wouldn't need much more than that <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hahaha i think that this is the best post that I read. the pizza is the best food of the entire world.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really hope you can have your dream job in. The future cause sounds amazing! haha i love pizza and i really like cooking for my Friends and family too

    ResponderEliminar

Entry N°10 - English Language Challenges

To be honest, I enjoyed learning some english using or writing my own blog. It’s an easy way to practice your written and read english. It ...