martes, 21 de noviembre de 2017

Entry N°10 - English Language Challenges

To be honest, I enjoyed learning some english using or writing my own blog. It’s an easy way to practice your written and read english. It was quite easy to word up my ideas. Blog format is also quite modern so you can feel you’re just writing on your Facebook page or just tweeting to someone else

I do not want to sound cocky or arrogant, but I think one of the aspects of my english level I must improve is vocabulary. Still, nowadays I'm using words like ‘nice’, ‘good’, ‘bad’, etc. for describing things. Which are general adjectives, don’t get me wrong, learning through these words will help you a lot, but if you really want to improve, you need to know more words. Sometimes when you are in a situation, you need to say the exact word that you need according to that. In order to be better and learn some vocabulary I must interact with foreign people, also I must read more books or magazines, check out the lyrics of my favorite songs and be aware of the words I do not know in movies or tv series.

I’m always using my english to interact with people, although is a low interact, I'm always thinking in english. For example, one of the activities I like to do the most is playing online video games. In these cases, when the online server is hosted like in North America or Europe you know that the main language is english. In order to achieve goals and make things happen, you must be aware and have the skill to communicate with others using the language.


So, even playing video games it’s a fine way to practice your english, you guys, go and play some Overwatch or Starcraft. See you there!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entry N°10 - English Language Challenges

To be honest, I enjoyed learning some english using or writing my own blog. It’s an easy way to practice your written and read english. It ...