lunes, 11 de septiembre de 2017

Entry N°3 - My favorite book

I have not read many books in my life, less than 100 for sure.  But my favorite authors are Mario Vargas Llosa and Albert Camus.  My kind of books is generally fiction novels, with detail descriptions and wild character frames. One of my favorite books is ‘The Stranger’, by Camus. It’s a well narrated short story of a man who’s feeling an outsider not only in the society he lives, but in his own life. Showing sorrow and desperation in a calm and soft way, Camus is able to display the modern life across all of us.




The last book I read was ‘The Lost Head of Damasceno Monteiro’. It narrates the story of a young Portuguese journalist who has to report and investigate a horrible murder of a man who’s head was taken off. The novel combines both mystery and police investigation across it chapters. The way it is written allows to the reader to flow inside its pages and enjoy the book without much effort.  I recommend it totally, it’s a fun, easy digest investigation novel written by Antonio Tabucchi in 1997. 

4 comentarios:

  1. I think I have "The Stranger" in my house but I have never read it. Now i think i will!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Well, 'The Lost Head of Damasceno Monteiro' is a true history that happen in 1996. Really scary, huh?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that Camus is an incredible writer. I read "The Stranger" when I was in the high school and was the best idea. I remember that may favourite teacher recommended me the book.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I want really bad to read ‘The Lost Head of Damasceno Monteiro’. I like the books that combines both mystery and police investigation.

    ResponderEliminar

Entry N°10 - English Language Challenges

To be honest, I enjoyed learning some english using or writing my own blog. It’s an easy way to practice your written and read english. It ...