lunes, 21 de agosto de 2017

Entry N°1: Which country I'd like to visit

When I think to travel the world and know many cultures and people as possible, my first thought is always visit Europe. In that case, one country grabs my attention, Netherlands.

I'd like to visit Netherlands and in particular, it's capital city, Amsterdam because many reasons. One of them is the architecture. Since I was an adolescent I've always wanted to travel there. The old buildings together making narrow alleys full of history, the bridges across the Amstel rivel, the combination between old and modern is what I know most about the city.



If someday I get to travel to Amsterdam, the first thing I'd do is visit the Amsterdam Arena, the home of the city's football club, Ajax, which is my favourite european football club ever. Hope to see one home match someday, feel the heat of the crowd, watch the clean green grass of the field. I'd be amazed.



Also, as I'm interested in cannabis culture and everything that implies that, Netherlands is one of the first countries which legalized the plant. Building a strong industry not only in legal terms, but also in a material way. Coffee shops around the city invite me to try every strain created by this people. Im intersted in visit as many seed banks as possible, including Dutch Passion, Netherland's most famous and know in detail how the industry works. I'd be so happy to talk to every person who works there in order to be aware of what is the peoples image around the plant and its implications.



Finally. maybe today it's kind of difficult to concrete this trip. But if I can save some money around a single year, I'd be easy to achieve this little dream. To be honest I only have plans to visit Amsterdamn as a tourist, know it's culture and people and take photographs. In legal terms would be kind of difficult to stablish a life there, since the goverments have put barriers to inmigrants. But one never knows if the city makes you fall in love with it and choose it as a place for living, regardless the barriers.


2 comentarios:

  1. Is my idea or you want visit those contries for drougs? jajajaja I hope you can fulfill your dream and visit this contries.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would like to visit Amsterdam too. Hope you can concrete this thip someday. It would be amazing

    ResponderEliminar

Entry N°10 - English Language Challenges

To be honest, I enjoyed learning some english using or writing my own blog. It’s an easy way to practice your written and read english. It ...